If you’re a smoker, and have been wondering if vaporizers or electronic cigarettes are a good fit for your lifestyle, maybe we can help you decide!
Ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Do you like saving money?
- Do you like the idea of delicious flavors?
- Do you get frustrated about not being able to smoke wherever you want?
- Do you dislike smelling like cigarette smoke?
- Do you want to get rid of a smokers cough?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, we strongly believe that switching to an electronic cigarette could definitely benefit your lifestyle!
Eight myths about Electronic Cigarettes:
- Electronic cigarettes are a danger to children & teenagers – FALSE
- Fruity & sweet flavorings and flashy packages are intended to attract young people – FALSE
- Electronic cigarette juices contain anti-freeze – FALSE
- That they are just as harmful and have as many carcinogens as tobacco cigarettes – FALSE
- Electronic cigarettes are more addictive than regular cigarettes – FALSE
- Second hand vapor is a threat to bystanders – FALSE
- Electronic cigarettes act as a “gateway” to smoking tobacco – FALSE
- If ecigs weren’t available for smokers, smokers would quit smoking altogether or successfully use some other smoking cessation products FALSE
As you can see, there is a lot of misinformation being passed around when it comes to ecigs. Here at Zeus Smoker, we want to help educate people about our products to better understand what the truth is.
Remember, we’ll be doing a follow-up to this post to explain WHY these myths exist, and why they are simply not true.
Thanks for reading!